Thursday, March 7, 2013

Microsoft Surface Pro (Windows 8)

Review 4: Microsoft Surface Pro (Windows 8)-Ok, this is the #1 tablet that is out there right now in my opinion. I LOVE this tablet. I have the 64 GB version which is plenty of storage. When you buy the surface it comes with 3rd generation Intel Core i5 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 4000 • System memory 4GB RAM--Dual Channel Memory (and for a tablet this is plenty of RAM), Windows 8 Pro as its operating system (as I said before), 64 GB (approximately 29 GB available for user content) • 128 GB (approximately 89 GB available for user content) • System software uses significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software updates and apps usage. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes ( also as I said before), Screen: 10.6" ClearType HD Display • Resolution: 1920x1080 • Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen) • Touch: 10-point multi-touch (this screen is got to be one of the clearest screens out there), Stereo speakers (awesome sound), and a bunch of other awesome things. I can go on and on with the high-tech specifics but I'll just post a chart that I got from http://surface.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/Content/pbPage.Surface_Pro?ESICaching=off&WT.mc_id=USHH. This tablet is lightning fast. I love the slick design. It has a kickstand on the back of it which folds out. This tablet is completely made out of metal (on the outside). Has these ports: Full-size USB 3.0 • microSDXC card reader • Headset jack • MiniDisplay port • Cover port. In the box it comes with: a stylus, a information book, the charger, and of course the tablet. This does not come with a keyboard so you will have to buy this separately. In this blog I used some information posted by Microsoft and do not intend to use this information for any purpose other than educational purposes.





CPU

Chip: 3rd generation Intel Core i5 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 4000 • System memory 4GB RAM--Dual Channel Memory

OS

Windows 8 Pro

Storage5

64 GB (approximately 29 GB available for user content) • 128 GB (approximately 89 GB available for user content) • System software uses significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software updates and apps usage. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. See www.surface.com/storage for more details.

Display

Screen: 10.6" ClearType HD Display • Resolution: 1920x1080 • Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen) • Touch: 10-point multi-touch

Audio

Stereo speakers

Video

Microphone

Ports

Full-size USB 3.0 • microSDXC card reader • Headset jack • MiniDisplay port • Cover port

Exterior

Dimensions: 10.81 x 6.81 x 0.53in • Weight: 2 lbs • Casing: VaporMg • Color: Dark Titanium • Physical buttons: Volume, Power

Cameras

Two 720p HD cameras, front and rear-facing

Wireless

Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) • Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology

Sensors

Ambient light sensor • Accelerometer • Gyroscope • Magnetometer

Warranty

1-year limited hardware warranty4

Apps (included)

Mail, Messaging, SkyDrive, Internet Explorer 10, Bing, Music, Video, Games, and more.

Touch Cover

Dimensions: 7.4 x 11.0 in, 3 mm thin • Weight: 0.46 lbs • Color: Black • Additional colors (White, Cyan, Magenta, Red ) sold separately • Keys: Activation: Pressure-sensing input, Layout: QWERTY • Interface: Magnetic • Sensors: Accelerometer • Hardware warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty. Touch cover sold separately.

Surface Pen

Dimensions: 8.5mm Diameter x 139.3mm Length • Weight: 0.02 lbs. • Hardware warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment