Monday, March 4, 2013

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio (red)

Review 3: Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio (red)-If there is one word that describes these headphones, that word would be "Awesome". These headphones have the BEST quality sound that I have ever heard. I especially like the smooth look of these. They are very "shiny". Ok I have to say, $299.95 for one pair of headphones is ALOT, but, these headphones are diffidently worth the price. And the noise cancellation is very good, but, not as good as they say they say its "Powerful enough to block out a jet engine." well, it's not trust me although it blocks out a lot of the sound, you can still here some background noise. These headphones are extremely conferrable and have leather filled with padding. These headphones come with a hard-shell case which is very protective and useful. Overall these headphone are the in the top ten pairs in my opinion. Look below for specifications chart that I got from  http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/beats-studio-red/900-00030-01,default,pd.html. In this blog I used Information posted by Beats by Dr. Dre and do not intend to use this information for any other purpose other than for educational purposes.





Specifications Chart:
 
Beats Studio™ on ear headphones
Two (2) AAA batteries
3.5mm audio cable
1/4" audio adaptor
In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary)
Hard shell carrying case
Beats cleaning cloth

Technical Specs

Weight (kg): 0.24
Height (mm): 197
Length of Cable (m): 1.361
Type of Jack: 3.5mm


No comments:

Post a Comment