Before I go ahead and start this review, I would like to point out that this review applies to both the Apple Watch and the Apple Watch Sport. I will go into details on each one later. First, lets go over the apple watch in general. Not about the case, band, color, or glass, but the interface itself. The interface at first seems flawless, but as you use it for a while, you can definitely find some flaws that apple should have improved on. First, the application on the watch do not run directly on the watch, but instead run off of your iPhone, and then your watch displays them. This is probably the greatest flaw within the apple watch, because I feel that the speed could be a little faster. With that flaw out of the way, lets talk about the good things. The apple watch, while not a necessary accessory, compliments the iPhone very well. The overall design of all of the watch is almost flawless, and the convenience of being able to text or call from your wrist is just amazing. With all flaws aside, the Apple Watch has surely made a huge positive impact on the smart watch world.
The Different Models:
The Apple Watch
The Apple Watch model, not the sport, comes in stainless steel, and looks great. The picture above is the configuration that I have (SS Milanese Loop). The overall look of his is great, but the stainless steel scratches seemingly easily, and the watch is noticeably heavier than the sport model, while giving the same functionality. The weight flaw is not necessarily a bad thing, but I would prefer to have a lighter watch while having this look.
The Apple Watch Sport
The overall look of this configuration is not as professional looking as the other, but it does not look unprofessional. The band is great and cleans easily, and the anodized texture of the metal makes less scratches happen, or at least less noticeable. If you are looking for a cheaper Apple Watch that is the cheapest, I would head towards the sport edition.
No comments:
Post a Comment